Our team is involved in product development for the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens in the fields of Energy Management and Building Products and has complete responsibility for new modules and products.
Hardware and software developers are working together from various locations and support each other in a highly effective way.
Learning is highly encouraged in the team and supported by the management.
Your new role:
• Self-dependent development of web-based applications
• Review and testing of implemented solutions to ensure quality guidelines
• Analyzing and resolving issues during test, preparation, and business phase of the product
• Focusing on continuous improvements
• Working experience with front-end Bootstrap 3/5 and Figma
• Ability and willingness to learn new products and technologies;
• Result-oriented and quality-conscious mindset;
• Focused on code quality and high development standards
• Very good English skills;
We are Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The R&D division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds