Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager Process Automation to be hired in Milan in the Process Automation Digital Industries Division.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
The Business Development Manager is responsible to drive digitalization in Process Automation (PA) market, mainly Chemical, Water, Oil&Gas, Pharma.
It includes working with the customer to drive our digital portfolio, identifying and executing expansion opportunities within the existing customer base, as well as developing a business prioritization/strategic account plan for our Country Italy.
This position will also collaborate with our HQ and our Vertical market sales to generate new opportunities as well as to increase our market share.
He / She will report directly to the Head of Business Unit Process Automation.Key accountabilities
- Has primary responsibility for a customer digital portfolio, that mainly comprises strategic customers and prospects of the Process Automation (PA) business
- Analyzes the market to search for new potential customers
- Identify typical players participating in the PA segments buying center (End users, OEMs, Engineering companies, System Integrators)
- Develop and carry out a sales & marketing action plan to develop digital PA business
- Optimally handles the assigned customers through consultative selling of products and deep knowledge of applications and customer processes
- Defines pricing according to customer situation in coordination with sales manager and business unit
- Responsible for the achievement of the agreed sales targets (budget etc.) according to the industry specific portfolio.
- Collects specific product and solutions requirements of the relevant segments.
- Technical university, master’s degree, preferably in engineering
- Technical knowledge in process technology and automation systems
- Business knowledge: Background in business development, sales and marketing of sophisticated technological products and solutions
- Language skills: English and Italian professional level
Openness and Flexibility
Personal planning and Organization
Entrepreneurial thinking and Market awareness
Decision making and Responsibility.
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth;
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time