I am looking for a Product Owner for a developer team. We develop in C#: we are responsible for testing and integrating our features to WinCC. This industrial automation product is big and complex, thus there are a lot of challenges for developers as well as for product owners. Such a big software product cannot be made by only one team, so we are a part of multinational cooperation, mostly with colleagues from Germany and India.
As the Product Owner, you will have to know the product quite well, also have to understand and use the scaled agile framework. I expect you to have some of this know-how and experience already, we will help you to learn and improve further.
- Shapes the future of the product with the product owner community.
- Closes communication with a wide range of international stakeholders
- Contributes to creating and maintaining the product road map.
- Communicates effectively with team members to achieve the goals.
- Writes the product backlog, manage, and prioritize the backlog items according to the changing requirements.
- Ensures that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Oversees all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Participates in Scrum meetings and product sprints.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Project Manager.
- Previous work experience in industrial automation (TIA Portal or other engineering systems).
- Basic understanding of agile (preferably scrum).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience in designing and programming HMI panels.
- In-depth knowledge of the agile process and principles.
- Degree in software engineering or related field (like electrical or mechatronics engineer).
- Experience in software development.
- Experience in TFS (TFVC) and Microsoft Azure DevOps toolchain.
- German language in written and spoken form.
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentors
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyalty programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time