Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as the Management Assistant , based in Cairo.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Working alongside the Management assisting with and managing communications with employees, suppliers and clients.
- Preparing presentations for management and key employees as required.
- Supporting Management as required with travels, hotel bookings and expense claims.
- Managing and carrying out secretarial and office work .
- Managing meetings and ensuring a healthy maintained calendar for Management .
- Assisting the Management in the preparation of board meetings.
- Supporting Management in the preparation of financial reports.
- responsible for Management office internal filing system.
- Managing Company driver's expenses, OT, attendance...etc.
- Ability to work under pressure with multitasking with self-motivation.
Your qualifications and experience
- xcellent command in English (written/ spoken)
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- wnership and effective communication at C-level
- Presentation and Reporting skills
- Have a professional eye for quality to evaluate and enhance the whole business process
- High ability to apply change management measures proposing value and handling resistance
- Team skills and ability to resolve conflicts and ensure smooth interaction with other teams
- High ability to apply change management measures proposing value and handling resistance.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time