Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as SAP Training Specialist (f/m/d) for the P58 Training Academy to train our employees worldwide in handling and using the international P58 template. This position can be filled globally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for conducting training (e.g. end-user, refresher, key user, “Train the Trainer” training) in the context of Siemens Healthineers’ SAP-based ERP System P58 for one or several functional areas
- You analyze and update the existing training material (courses, exercise guides, job aids, and assessments) by utilizing feedback from key users / functional leads and new releases / enhancements
- You create new training content and localize it according to the regional/local enhancements
- You implement a respective project plan and agreed delivery items, such as learning objectives and hands-on exercise guides, in collaboration with the different subject matter experts (Template Governance)
- You maintain the training material on the Siemens Healthineers Learning Eco-System ‘SkillUp’
- You contribute to the design, configuration and testing of learning environments, including creation of simulated data, and replication of external systems, interfaces and assessment systems
- The development of examples and case study material for use in pre-defined courses as well as the update and control of training records, including attainment of certificates and accreditations, is also one of your tasks
- You assist in the development of the best-in-class online training methodology and create online training material for an efficient and timely project roll-out
- You ensure smooth and successful training delivery to the target group via online, face-to-face or digital platforms and you oversee trainees performing practical exercise, advise and assist where necessary and ensure that maximum learning benefit is gained from the practical experience
- You provide detailed instructions as necessary and respond to wide-ranging and detailed questioning in own area(s) of specialization
- You ensure that training programs are effective by developing and administering feedback and training evaluations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in the field of education, psychology, marketing or communication
- You have long years of professional experience in the design, development and delivery of business process transformation and functional system training, enabled by SAP
- You must have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and SAP
- SAP project experience will be useful, especially having gone through project life cycles that include training strategy creation down to training material development and delivery thereof
- It would be of particular value if you have undergone the SAP business process analysis lifecycle and change impact assessments
- You have gained proven success in navigating through innovations in learning strategies and technologies
Your attributes and skills:
- You have extremely strong verbal and written English communication skills geared to all levels of audience in an international training environment
- Experience in SAP Enable now or similar products would be of great benefit
- You have strong instructional design skills for live, virtual and digital deliveries
- You show familiarity with the in-vivo/in-vitro business as well as the ability to perform at a very high level independently within a high-performance team environment, and you demonstrate the ability to collaborate on several projects and with several partners geographically
- You have distinct expertise to decipher complex issues and to convey these in training courses. Strong attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity is a plus
- You are capable of inspiring others with your ideas and skills to lead, coach and motivate trainees, peers and colleagues
- "A day without passion for healthcare is a lost day": You bring passion for working in a highly dynamic and multicultural environment with an agile culture and the willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time