SIMEA Sibiu specialises in the production of electronic and electrical components and subassemblies, cable manufacturing and metal processing, as well as the production of electric motors and their subassemblies. As a member of the Siemens Group, SIMEA Sibiu enjoys the advantage of working with various Group Divisions to ensure the highest quality, innovative solutions and internationally competitive prices.
Specialist Metrology and Quality Inspection BUZIAS
The role that you will play:
- You will introduce and apply complex measuring procedures, equipment and software and qualify other users.
- You will program and create measuring programmes (optical-tactile measuring machine) for engines and engine components in accordance with relevant standards and quality guidelines for series, sample and special testing.
- You will provide support for R&D and manufacturing technology in quality-oriented design and make suggestions for the design of components in line with measurement requirements
- You will coordinate and implement measuring methods/strategies within the plant network and with the suppliers.
- You will coordinate and measure precision parts, create the corresponding protocols and process inspection lots in our ERP system; this also includes creating quality notifications in German and English and forwarding them to international suppliers
- You will inspect and evaluate purchased parts, components and end products that are the subject of complaints in accordance with the specifications, document the results and initiate or consistently pursue the necessary measures.
- Furthermore, you will ensure the maintenance and inspection of measuring instruments in the measuring room, including automatic updates, backups and new purchases, as well as user support
- You will organise and conduct project meetings and status reports at home and abroad
Qualifications - solid and relevant:
- The basis for your success is a successfully completed degree as graduate engineer or Master in a technical field, for example mechanical engineering or comparable.
- In addition, many years of practical experience in tactile and optical form, position, length and surface metrology as well as sound knowledge in quality management in the electric motor business will be to your advantage
- You have additional metrological qualifications AUKOM1, 2, F&L for the interpretation of the GPS chain of standards, e.g. DIN EN ISO 8015/14405-1 and introduction of the GPS innovations as well as sound knowledge in programming with Zeiss measuring machines and Siemens NX as well as microscopy.
- You have technical understanding (drawings, DIN regulations, standards) and experience in recognising and realising potential for improvement (quality, costs and logistics)
- Personally, you will convince us with your willingness to learn and your initiative for new technologies and systems.
- For ideal communication with our worldwide partner plants and international partners, you have very good German and English skills, as well as intercultural competence and business trips are no problem for you
- You are familiar with the SAP/SAP QM module, MS Office and Teamcenter.
- You have the ability to grasp complex problems quickly and can confidently explain your findings to a wide audience of diverse expertise
Diversity is the source of creativity and innovation at Siemens. Diverse talents and experiences make us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond effectively to society's needs. We therefore value applicants who reflect the diversity we foster in our company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time