Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world Business Development and Strategy? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
The Business Development and Strategy area within Siemens Mobility has an enviable position with in the company, having oversight and providing guidance to and working with the local Business Units to drive forward the business. Also encompassed within its responsibilities is the oversight of the Project Management Community ensuring that our Project managers are sufficiently trained and that our key projects are reviewed by the Board.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Business Development and Strategy.Here is a taste of what you can expect from this internship:
- Working with the HQ and local teams to estimate the size and scope of the market for the business in the future
- Supporting the running of the quarterly Sales review meeting within the business
- Production of reports/ slide decks for the business including the CEO/CFO
- Keeping the Customer Relationship Management Database up to date and proposing improvements
- Production of monthly reports for the business on projects requiring review by the Board
- Managing the status of project management qualifications across the business in alignment with our training department
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in a business or economics related degree
- You think logically, are willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem-solving
- You can work independently, safely, and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
What else do I need to know?Alongside your role, the intern development programme (www.siemens.co.uk/interns) will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Business Development and Strategy Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £19,305 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
This role is due to start on the 24th of July 2023.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility, and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time