Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
This position is responsible for the Quality Management Function within the Regional Solution and Services Business unit of Smart Infrastructure Op Co.
- Accountable for the strategic and operational performance of the Quality Department, ensuring the successful delivery of business goals to exceed customer expectations for project quality
- Facilitate continuous improvement and achieving commercial success in operational performance
- Collaborates with the QM network and business accountable units (e.g., Sales, Project Delivery, Operations, Services, Procurement, EHS etc.) to achieve quality business goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams within the BU and Op Co. to develop and manage a Quality Management System that drives regulatory compliance, project quality and business targets
- Manage KPIs Systems, track Non-conformance, drive CAPA and internal audit programs within the Business unit for identification and remediation of deficiencies that hinder project quality
- Executes the audit program, increasing transparency, effectiveness and efficiency of QM audits to create a business impact.
- Crafts a quality culture and awareness together with top management and regional management for continuous improvement, high customer satisfaction, and conformity with internal and external standards and regulations
- Implements the global quality programs within the assigned organization and monitors the effectiveness of these programs.
- Ensure clarity, effectiveness, and efficiency of QM Audits to generate business impact
- Initiate, promote and control strategic, global quality programs to drive the digital transition
- Drive NCC (Non- conformation cost) topic across the region and take a lead for RCA & lessons learnt
- Drive NPS cross the region aligning with regional sales, Operations, Service stakeholders and take a lead for selection of NPS customers. Ensures NPS and CXI measures along the E2E customer journey.
- Contributes in quality meetings with suppliers. Ensures that product safety activities are in line with internal and external regulations.
- Acts as an escalation point of contact for quality issues.
- University Degree / B.E. Graduate having an excellent academic track record.
- Having overall 5+ years of experience in Project / Quality Management role and should be adept in handling multiple projects.
- Knowledge of quality tools for Metrics data analysis and decision making
- Highly energetic and “Go-getter”
- Ability to independently plan and successfully implement multiple projects based on business priorities
- Display of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, sophisticated and cross-functional problems is expected
- Knowledge of organization's business practices and problem resolution techniques.
- Good organizational and communication skills (e. g. Moderation, presentation to all levels)
- Knowledge of ISO standards, project Quality and process improvements like Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, TRIZ, data analytics, RPA etc.
- Ability to abstract and summarize key points and distil the insights from qualitative and/or quantitative analysis
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Innovative and open to new ways of thinking, result and quality-oriented approach to assignments
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, team player and ability to work independently
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time