Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality patient care and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Customer Service Engineer 2 specializing in servicing Multi-Vendor (MV) Imaging equipment in the following Modalities and OEMs:
Modality: Nuc Med - OEMs: GE
Modality: US - OEMs: GE & Philips
- Philadelphia, PA (must reside within a 1-hour travel distance of Philadelphia, PA)
- Shift flexibility will be required, as well as on-call rotation and the ability to attend training classes as required with advance notice.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an MV Customer Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· You are in a field-based, customer-facing role that services, maintains, and modifies MV imaging equipment at customer sites.
· You are the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
· You are flexible and willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required. Advanced notice will be provided for any shift changes.
· You report to the Customer Success Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have knowledge and experience performing service, preventative maintenance, and modifications on Medical Imaging Equipment at customer sites with minimal supervision
- You have the ability and experience to establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
· You have strong customer service and communication skills
· You are proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Minimum Technical Degree or equivalent experience
· Strong electronics and computer skills required
· 3 to 5 years of field service experience is desired
· Valid driver's license and good driving record required
· Ability to work both individually and in an established team setting
· Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific position before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.