- To process collections to meet requirements of service level agreements, and to comply with both internal control and credit policy requirements.
- Maintains customer contact records in the collection tool and other SAP modules
- Produces monthly debtor reports and ad hoc reports as required
- Supports the implementation of the GBS O2C I2C SG MY visions and values
- Suggests process or system improvements and assists in the implementation
- Produces ad-hoc statements to customers as and when required
- Ensures invoice queries are updated/closed as and when required
- Deals with customer queries at any level regarding invoices
- Contacts debtors to ascertain payment dates, and check payments received in accordance with customer commitments
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor/manager from time to time
- Works closely with Cash Allocation Back Office and Credit Management.
- Maintains contacts with Siemens customers both internally and externally
- To be able to support the working hours of countries other than Malaysia
- Good command in English (both spoken and written)
- Proven success in delivering process improvements
- Ability to interact across cultural spectrum
- Minimum 1 years collection experience
- Knowledge regarding aspects pertaining to Credit (would be added advantage)
- Knowledge in SAP ( would be added advantage)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time