Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our Customer Services Business Unit provides customers in the mobility industry a unique solutions portfolio over the entire lifecycle. The measures range from reliable supply of spare parts to smart data services. Individually tailored and reliable solutions, innovative services for rolling stock and infrastructure are our comprehensive range of services.
If you like to work as Electromechanical Fitter in our Port Melbourne, VIC office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and testing motors to requirements
- Assembling electro-mechanical components and products
- Refurbishing electro-mechanical products
Competencies, Experience, and Requirements:
- Certificate III Electrical Fitter or equivalent
- Electrical and mechanical assembly experience
- Electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills, in an assembly environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/engineering specifications (both Electrical and Mechanical)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as an individual, or as part of a team
What We Offer
- Career, professional & personal development
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time