We are looking for dedicated and committed people who constantly seek for challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new insights and the latest technology around the world.
Why you will love working for Siemens?
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance with flexible work environment flexible working hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
- Solve the world’s most significant problems and you will be able to be part in exciting and innovative projects!
- Engaging, challenging, fast evolving and cutting-edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package and profit sharing are available.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Employee perks and discounts
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
The responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible as the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS operations to provide commercial support to the Management of Business Line and Service lines with regard to sales activities and general controlling activities.
- To provide financial support of operations and support during projects due diligence phases as needed.
- To manage the financial statements of your assigned area of responsibility (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow), through ensuring transparency of business development on adequate level in order to support decision making using GBS standard reporting tools while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the reports.
- Reviewing relevant financial key performance indicators regularly to provide deviation alerts to the organization and working together with management to drive root cause analysis on deviations. Prepare remediation plans, supervise their implementation and evaluate results.
- Driving the budget planning and forecasting process of assigned area of responsibility together with the respective management through establishing a sufficient financial planning model to cope with dynamic business environment.
- Work closely with respective Business Line and Service Line managers to secure orders from internal and external customers end-to-end, from bid phase to contract execution.
- Setting the general framework for price negotiations and preparing offer calculations including profitability analysis in relation to the overall business case
- Supporting contract negotiations with customers and driving the order management process.
- Involve in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
- Support execution of various support functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement and others to deliver world class business results
- Interact collaboratively with all stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed.
- To assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
- Possesses Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferable
- Highly analytical competence, a high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner, and your assertiveness
- Demonstrate in-depth business knowledge and have experience with financial modelling.
- Well- versed and highly experienced with commercial bid management, Sales business administration tasks and commercial project management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and familiar with commercial SAP applications as well as Siemens-specific tools and solutions.
- Ability to solve problems proactively and are used to presenting problems with a solution. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
- Excellent written, oral presentation skills and proficient in English language both spoken and written
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time