Mode of Employment: Permanent / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) Global Partner Management.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support in operational tasks in our Partner Management Team, e.g. data maintenance, upload and further development in Partner Management applications
- You take over administrative tasks in our Partner Relationship Management Cloud (PRM Cloud) and Partner Management Operating Framework (PMOF)
- You are responsible for the access management on behalf of our Partner Managers from all over the world for different tools
- You support the MS Teams and SharePoint Management (access, structure, development, content updates)
- You take over a general support function within the team, e.g. create presentations, prepare data, create newsletters and quick reference guides
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying business information system or another IT degree programm and you are at the beginning of your bachelor or master degree
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- You like to work with different tools / applications and you can easily become acquainted with new ones
- You already have gathered some work experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- You are passionate about the work that you undertake and your goal is to deliver professional outcomes
- You have good communication skills
- Sounds good to you? Then we are waiting for your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time