Mode of Employment: Limited; 10-20 hours/week; Limited Home Office is possible
Your extra treasure of experience.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization.
In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. Siemens Measurement Intelligence plays an important role within this digital transformation by providing a broad portfolio of reliable measurements for their processes supported by innovative digital solutions to contribute to overall plant optimizations.
Within the Business Unit Measurement Intelligence (MI), we work on sensor businesses, digital solutions and services that drive the speed, flexibility and efficiency of our customers' operations. As a frontrunner, we develop new architectures and technologies for our IoT assets with our partners.
Change the future with us.
Support us in the business development of our SITRANS IQ portfolio, the digital solutions for the process industry.
You can help us, we are looking for several students who, depending on their skills and interest, can support us in a selection of the following topics:
- Evaluation of economic key figures and planning key figures
- Creating success stories and use cases and supporting their publication, e.g. in social media
- Further development and maintenance of product documentation and sales presentation
- Competitive analysis of our products
- Technical investigation, conception and realization of tools
- Support in maintaining our Online-Demos
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are studying business informatics, industrial engineering, computer science and/or business administration, or a comparable course of study
- You are interested in digital solutions and want to learn how to successfully market them
- We can rely on your confident handling of MS Office and you are interested in familiarizing yourself with new tools
- You have a high degree of self-motivation and are interested in completing complex tasks in a structured manner
- You can actively use your good English and German skills with us
- For IT-related tasks, experience in Visual Basic or Python programming languages would be an advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time