As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Review, validate, and process customers sales orders, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliant with current business rules and policies;
- Conduct technical and/or administrative tasks, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery (Processes incoming orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services);
- Performs order management for assigned customers within system ERP;
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolving and investigating customer and business unit inquiries, supporting customer remotely and onsite, and providing 1st level user support in case of arising commercial and/or technical problems;
- Act as interface driving complex issues and questions between customer and Siemens business units/ warehouse/ factories / Service Technicians / Engineers / Sales Representatives;
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer to guarantee their satisfaction.
We are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Proficiency in French (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers);
- SAP knowledge (Module MM/FI and SD, others will be a plus);
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Experience in the field of shared services and / or Experience in Customer Service Support Operations.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time