For our People & Organization Department in Kartal Headquarter, we are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Recruitment Specialist).
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting Recruitment Team in organizing the interviews with candidates,
- Informing the candidates about the interview details,
- Sending calendar invitation from MS Outlook to Hiring Managers and Recruitment Managers,
- Taking part in career activities at universities and fairs,
- Supporting Recruitment Managers in CV screening,
- Updating the requisition and candidate statutes in our applicant tracking system ‘Avature’,
- Supporting the summer & winter internship recruitment processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd year undergraduate student in related area,
- Able to work minimum 3 days mostly remote, rarely in Kartal,
- Good command of written and spoken Turkish and English,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Strong coordination, follow-up and communication skills,
- Flexible and good team player,
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time