Almost 200 countries. 1 common goal. Making real what matters.
Create a Better Tomorrow with Us.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work, significantly improving efficiency and sustainability to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
If you are excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You will join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future!
What you will do:
- Develop EPS energy saving projects opportunities.
- Manage customer relationship and promote solutions (Chiller Plant HVAC optimization, ESCO, HVAC system migration).
- In charge of creating proposal, budget, negotiating contract, preparing needed files for bidding, and estimating the costs.
- Secure opportunities and receive orders from customer, meeting annual EPS business targets (ie. OI, margin, revenue, etc)
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree or above. Major in HVAC or Electrical Engineering related.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC (Chillers, Cooling Tower, Pumps) and Energy Efficiency related field.
- Knowledge in project lifecycles, stakeholders management.
- A decision maker with good communication skills, aggressive and growth mindset.
- Plus: IT/IoT, Solar PV, energy storage, English ability.
What you will get:
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time