Our MES Implementation Consultant will be responsible for providing application consulting, implementation and support services to our clients.
· Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
· Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
· Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
· Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
· Ensure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
· Actively participate in the fulfilment of his/her Personal Performance Plan including:
- Stay up to date with the related development tools and technologies
- Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
· Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
· Strong verbal/written communication skills, good analytical and teamwork skills.
· Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage:
CPG, Chemical, Life Science, Semiconductor, Medical Devices, Electronics, or Automotive.
· Experience and knowledge in Siemens MES product is an added advantage.
· Experience and knowledge in Camstar/Simatic IT/Preactor product is an added advantage.
· Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
· Applicants must be willing to travel.
#DISW #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time