HR Trainee for Siemens Healthineers, Finland
Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of healthcare?
Come and join our Finnish & Baltic team as HR Trainee! This will be a fixed term position with part-time employment until end of September 2023, with the possibility to work full time during summer 2023.
At Siemens Healthineers, we stand with our customers everywhere to support them in providing high quality care to their patients. You will take your part in this through your daily work with colleagues in our zone, which consists of the Nordic and Baltic countries.
You will work closely with both our local and regional HR teams which means that you will gain experience working across countries to solve the larger and more comprehensive tasks.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be continuously learning more about HR and gradually take on responsibilities for example the following, but not limited to:
- Updating employee Handbooks, guidelines, processes, presentations
- Helping with the local induction process
- Take care of contact to local healthcare/wellbeing providers
- Helping local managers with recruiting administration
- Support with general administration tasks
- Answer ongoing inquiries from colleagues with HR related questions
Over time, as you get more comfortable with your tasks as well as gain more knowledge, you will get more complex tasks that you can eventually help to define.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are at least half-way through your studies (Bachelor’s or master’s degree) in relevant field
- You have relevant knowledge and experience, which enables you to mostly solve tasks independently
- You are curious and want to learn more about HR, grow and gradually take on more responsibilities
Your attributes and skills:
- You are independent, willing to learn and take initiative
- You are service minded, with good collaboration skills and a positive attitude
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Finnish, a Scandinavian language is a plus
- Your working style is structured, and you meet deadlines
Our global team:
Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to healthcare. It reflects our pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We are approx. 66 000 Healthineers worldwide, and we stand with our customers everywhere to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
For further information about the position, please contact Lina Sandström on phone: +358 50 320 9553/ email: email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Deadline for applications: September 30th 2022, but please send your application as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time