We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
• Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
. Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 2+ years of experience in software development
• Knowledge in one of the modern languages such as GoLang and Python
• In-depth understanding of Linux Kernel, OS internals, open source development, tools, libraries
• Knowledge in partitioning system structure and details
• Familiar in using git-based repositories and CI/CD systems.
• Very good command of English
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time