>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Account Executive will be focused on bringing in new customers for the Energy Services (EnS) business as part of the Siemens Infrastructure (SI) Division of Siemens. This role will be a national role focused on selling our Energy Services offerings to new national customers. This role has a primary market of medium to large Enterprise customers. It can be located anywhere in the US where there is a major airport as it is a remote position.
- Acquire new customers for our EnS business, with particular focus on the following offerings: energy procurement, budgeting, risk management, utility bill management and market advisory
- Engage executive-level decision makers by demonstrating a thorough understanding of their business strategy and communicate how our EnS offerings will improve their business results.
- Develop and execute effective account development strategies using Continuous Data Analysis to positively impact the executive –level decision maker’s core business.
- Increase share of wallet, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
- Grow a network of Siemens sponsors and supporters at multiple levels within the named accounts as well as the ability to fully develop new accounts within the enterprise market.
- Performs strategic account development to align customer-specific needs with EnS differentiating from the competition.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking by anticipating future trends through looking outward at the customer's market, competition, and alternatives.
- Persists in the pursuit of account strategies exhibiting strength of purpose and determination in the face of challenges.
- Effectively manages the buying and selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in energy services including energy procurement, budgeting, energy risk management, utility bill management services and market advisory.
- Experience with growing significant customer relationships interfacing with executive level decision makers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management, and team members to achieve a complex set of goals.
- Experience with large customer management and with strategic customer management.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Experience in strategic business planning
- Strong financial business acumen.
- Strong background in value-based selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. or equivalent work experience (High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required)
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.