The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Identifying appropriate cloud services to provide answers to integration requirements
• Using design concepts to develop system design and provide the basis for solution integration and verification
• Design integrations by selecting most suitable integration patterns, scenarios and options considering integration like:
o synchronous vs asynchronous
o strong vs eventual consistency
o batch vs real-time
o light payload vs full payload within events
o Event vs API vs combined
o North-South vs East-West integration
We are looking for:
• Willingness to learn, drive and passion about DevOps area (Ideally Azure)
• Very good communication skills (in English)
• Some Architecture design know-how in RESTFul, gRPC, Async, OData, SOAP/XML (optional)
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.