We are looking for dedicated and talented people who
tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues
with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious
minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on
what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest
technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
* Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
* Solve the world’s most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
* Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
* Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
* Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
* Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
* Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
* Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Actividades / Requisitos
* Especialista en requerimientos fiscales (atención, preparación de
escritos y lobbing con la autoridad fiscal)
*Cálculo de impuestos federales ISR, IVA (Anuales y mensuales)
*Presentación de Declaraciones Informativas de dictamentes discales
*Análisis de operaciones con el extranjero (WITHHOLDING TAX)
*Conocimientos sobre comprobantes fiscales digitales
*Experto en trámites de devolución de IVA
*Experto en Comprobantes Fiscales Digitales por Internet (CFDI)
*Inglés Intermedio- Avanzado
* Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time