Assembles or modifies electromechanical equipment (BN, AN, etc.) with the use of mechanical tools and blue prints.
- Assemble standard Sentron products according to standard procedures.
- Perform repetitive assembly operations including but not limited to: Placing parts in specified relationship to each other, fastening component parts on frames, subassemblies, or unit assemblies, bolt, screw, fasten parts together using hand tools or powered tools; test and adjust as necessary.
- Processes work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
- Gathers parts and accessories required in the assembly process.
- Reports non-conforming items.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Verifies that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least 1 year of Manufacturing / Assembly Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic Computer Skills
- Knowledge on using basic mechanical/measuring tools
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Wiring experience and technical aptitude a plus.
- Working experience in Busway products is a plus
- SAP knowledge to complete Confirmations and Reports is a plus
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.