The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to implement cloud infrastructures requirements
• Implement and operate environment’s scenarios based on the AWS or Azure cloud services
• Support solution architects in setting up cloud scenarios
• Follow and implement Siemens cloud policies and security regulation
• Be part of a dynamic team supporting several projects on a variety of technologies
• Implement and enhance the IaC projects environment
• Provide effort estimates for tasks
• Capable of contributing to technical improvement
• Works directly with/in agile teams to implement the solution
We are looking for:
• You will have to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team, be able to solve problems and to know how to interact with all different kinds of teams.
• +1 year of experience in AWS Administration
• +1 year of experience in Azure Administration
• Previous experience in cloud environments
• Setup & manage underlying infrastructure as a code (in Azure and AWS cloud)
• DevOps mindset
• Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SCRUM methodology
• Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
• AWS Skills: AWS EC2 , RDS, ECS, EKS, CloudFront, Fargate, CloudWatch, S3
• Azure Skills: VM, AKS, KeyVault, Logic Apps, Azure Functions
• Experience with Network Skills: TCP Protocols, DNS, Routing, NAT, Firewall, VPN knowledge
• Cloud Security Skills: Certificates, Key Management, secrets, Security groups
• DevOps Tooling: Docker, GitLab, GitLab CI, Terraform, PostgreSQL, IAM
• Experience with: Linux Systems
• Monitoring & Logging tools
• Fluency in English (mandatory)
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.