Siemens Large Drives LLC is looking for a Regional Account Manager for Medium Voltage Motors and Drives business in the Dakota Territory We are looking for someone who has strong experience in selling medium voltage motors and variable frequency drive (VFD) technologies and services to End Users, OEM’s, Engineering firms and distributors. This position will be reporting to the Regional Sales Director and will be based in either Sioux Falls South Dakota or Minneapolis, MN.Responsibilities:
We are looking for an engaging candidate that will be chosen for this key role and will be responsible for formulating and implementing business plans to penetrate and grow industrial accounts in this dynamic market. The product portfolio is primarily passionate about medium voltage motors, medium voltage electrical drives (VFD’s) and services and may include solutions as incorporated into integrated drive systems.Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 8 + years of proven track record in selling medium voltage motors, medium voltage electrical drives (VFD’s) and services
- Proven experience in the use of CRM tools to supervise selling activities
- Ability to marshal channel sales resources including distributors and reps to grow market share
- Travel: 50%
- BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree highly preferred
- Proven solid understanding of integrated drive solutions (motor, drive, system solution, etc.)
- Existing relationships and experience selling to large OEM’s and End Users
- Ability to demonstrate the sale of the balance of the industrial portfolio including automation, controls and power distribution equipment
- Industrial vertical market development experience
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.