Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!This is your role. What part will you play? Responsible for order acquisition from Direct / Indirect customers (through Channel Partners) in the region based on given targets for low voltage switchgears and motors & also generation of service business from pure End User segment. • Should be able to prepare Plan for achieving the given Targets, periodic monitoring of the progress and take appropriate corrective actions to bridge the gap. Sales systematic & reporting in CRM tool, ensuring the Data Quality & bringing market transparency with true competition scenario. • Account management of Top Retention and Conversion Customers. • Periodically visit channels to review their performance and guide/motivate them to perform. Provide adequate, accurate and timely updates and support to channels to improve business through them. • Should be able to educate the customers about Siemens products through carrying out promotional activities like customer presentations, demos, seminars etc. • To identify and evaluate market potential for the above products in assigned territory.
Identify and report relevant market development, competition analysis, pricing and scheme strategies etc.
• Plan and visit customers to meet the sales target and support requirements of customers.
• Able to sell concepts and get customer confidence based on value selling.
• Should possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth.
· Attend and participate in customer team meetings and communicate regularly.· Understand the customer's requirement and positioning the products accordingly which will give an edge over competition. Constantly evaluate the customer's requirement and identify the business opportunities. provide support to customer from very beginning stage of any project. · Should be able to Identify new business opportunities in End user segment for Siemens products for their greenfield and brownfield projects. · Ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain successful business relationships with channel partners and customers.
· Showing ownership of the assigned territory & strengthening the Brand SIEMENS through Long-term vision.How do you qualify for the role?
- Should have experience of around 6-10 years in the same field or in electrical field.
- BE / Diploma in Electrical or Electronics.
- Flawless communication in English both in verbal & written communication.
- Basic Computer knowhow on Internet-based applications & MS Office applications.
You will be performing this from Patna, India, Eastern Region for Bihar & Jharkhand market where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time