What are my responsibilities?
- Respond to customers and users queries, issues via telephone or e-mails as per time schedule defined
- Record and follow up tickets from creation to closure for all inbound calls/emails in ticket tool
- Dispatched/allocate incident to appropriate service line experts for knowledge escalation resolution
- Monitor incidents, issues, requests and ensure resolution is provided on a timely basis and subsequently close the incidents, issues, requests
- Customer satisfaction evaluation follow up
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor e.g., documentation, data maintenance, Internal/External RPA/App Maintenance, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Good communication skills;
- Be responsible and customer oriented;
- Ownership mindset
- High working efficiency
- Be able to work under pressure during peak season
- Be willing to learn and quick learning
- Bachelor or above, Commerce, SCM, Logistics or IT related major is preferred
- 5 years customer service working experience preferred
- Fluent English in Reading & Writing
- Skillful in MS software, such as PPT, Word, Excel
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time