- Lead the team of account payable (AP) operation functions
- Good understanding of basic accounting (e.g. booking entries, nature of assets and liabilities) and account payable principles.
- Good background in operations, Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, non-purchase order, delivery order/goods receipts.
- Basic understanding of VAT and withholding tax (e.g. tax rate, criteria of claimable and unclaimable, utilization of tax benefit, ownership), tax invoice (e.g. requirement of full tax invoice)
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center approver.
- Partially coordinate with payment team for payments to vendors, ensure cheques is issue in time and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Ensure that the AP function is operating in an efficient and effective manner meeting the company’s objectives and key performance indicators
- Research and resolve operation issue such as : discrepancy of booking class, tax expiration
- Prepare journal voucher (if required), ensure timely closing of AP
- Liaise with internal and external, other divisions, bankers, and vendors on payment related matters
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- End-to-end P2P Process Improvement, standardization on invoice processing and payment.
- AP Automation project to reduce manual inputs and intervention for AP invoice posting.
- Identify opportunities to optimize processes and eliminate process inefficiencies and redundancies.
- Documentation of workflow and work instructions on new process upon implementation.
- Review policies and procedures to propose best practices to standardize and enhance internal control safeguards and compliance
- Other ad-hoc duties as required and/or assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree from business, accounting, finance.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in accounting /finance fields.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and outlook.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems e.g. SAP.
- Good command both thai and English.
- Able to work independent, under pressure, and be a team player.
- Well organized, time management and attention to detail with multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Flexible, positive attitude and change management mindset.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time