Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We will open endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!What you would be doing?
- He / She is responsible for business development of low voltage motors by Identification of potential areas for growing Low Voltage Motors business
- Work closely with Regional Sales Colleagues to convert competitor accounts
- Responsible to provide techno-commercial support regional sales for increasing market share for Low Voltage Motors
- Driving Go to Market strategies of LV Motors.
- Competitor analysis, Won-Lost Analysis etc. to define suitable actions and provide required inputs to the team.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for regional sales colleagues, create application notes.
- Use CRM software to strategize the opportunities and identify white spots in the market to achieve growth.
- Self-Development by keeping abreast with the latest trends in technology
- Developing latest LV Motor tools like PMD, Siemens Product Configurator, SinaSave, SIMOTICS Expert Suite etc.
Required Knowledge and Skills -
Strong technical knowledge of Motors and applications. Should have a sound understanding of electrical and mechanical aspects of motor, understanding of VFD’s.
Sound knowledge and understanding of BIS standards on Motors.
Adapt to continually upgrade product know how w.r.t new releases of products and its versions.
Quickly learn new tools and use. Learn and apply internal processes.
Other requirements -
Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, and continuous improvement environment for effective problem solving and tasks executed in a timely manner.
Good communication and analytic skills are required.
Ideally, you also have experience in project work, project implementation and cross-border cooperation.
Knowledge of product master data management, variant configuration in SAP, PMD (Product Master Data) as well as good knowledge of MS Office applications, databases, and programming languages (including Excel, Access, Java) will be preferred
The job requires need based travel across India.How do you qualify for the role?
- Experience – 8-10 Years of Experience preferred.
- Qualification: B.E from recognized and reputed University of India. B.E in Electrical preferred.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time