For Mobility KAM and P in Shanghai, we are looking for Team Assistant to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Secretarial and administrative tasks for management and team members: office administration, correspondence, telephone reception, schedule coordination, meeting planning, handling courier and etc.
- Document management (archiving, Electronic Data Management) for documents relevant to the department and team members
- Responsible for the management of procurement contracts
- registration and archiving of all purchase contracts
- timely updating and releasing of MO China procurement contract templates
- system administrator for procurement contract online approval tool and for procurement part of E-stamp system and checker for procurement contracts to ensure the quality of procurement contracts
- Travel management (orders and settles means of transportation)
- Process documents using MS Office.
- Possibly enters and data into and controls the personnel time entry tool (PZE)
- Reception of and care for visitors
- Manages departmental statistics, reporting and ensure the compliance of the relevant company's guideline and regulations
- Perform SMO P CHN regional procurement KPI reporting via Tableau tool
- Perform travel behavior report on SMO China level
- Plan and organize the meetings for SMO P CHN (incl. venue, schedule, meeting slides and team building and etc)
- Issue purchase requests in OneSRM system for departments and perform goods receipt according to the company guideline and process.
- Documentation support for quotations, tenders and projects.
- Support KAM for Opportunities management in Dynamics system.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- MS Office (Advanced)
- SAP (preferred)
- Possible knowledge of PZE
- Fluent in Oral/written English
- Good communication skills
- Fast learning capabilities, such as IT tools
- Understanding of the company's process, guideline and regulation
- Multiple task handling skills
- University degree or above
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time