Penetration Tester - Ethical Hacker | Network & Cloud | Student
We are looking for student to join us in our daily cybersecurity tasks. Together we will shape cybersecurity for healthcare. You can join our team in Bratislava, Zilina or Kosice.
Your tasks will be the following:
• Execute penetration tests and security assessments on internal and
external networks, Windows and Linux environments, cloud (AWS and Azure)
architecture, IoT devices, and more under supervision.
• Identify incorrect configurations and security vulnerabilities on Windows and Linux servers.
• Execute manual and automatic testing fuzzing.
• Safely utilize tools, tactics, and procedures used in penetration testing engagements.
• Provide technical guidance for remediation of findings.
• Perform basic web penetration testing tasks (OWASP TG).
• Examine decompiled/source code.
English – advanced.Professional skills
Student of the University or student of the Middle school
A good understanding of the following concepts is welcomed:
- • Windows and Linux access controls, administration and user management.
- • Some understanding of Authentication and Authorization models.
- • Web server administration concepts.
- • Experience with security concepts of databases (MS SQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
The candidate is expected to have a basic understanding of the following concepts:
- • Application development.
- • Java/C#/Python/C programming.
- • Web penetration testing (OWASP).
- • Automatic vulnerability scanners.
• Work experience in other IT fields (system administrator, network security, cloud security etc.)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time