Job title – Sr Process Associate – Record to Report
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Candidate will be responsible to perform and review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations/Closing and reporting activities for Siemens Business Units
- Follow-up and Co-ordinate with HUB AC team for closure of pending actions from Balance Sheet Reconciliations review
- Will be responsible for on-time handling of all internal and external inquires accurately
- Candidate will be responsible for month end closing activities, if any
- Achieve targets agreed with Customers
- Should be able to assist team members in completion of job responsibility and impart training, if required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Candidate must be graduate from commerce back ground
- One or two Years of experience in Accounting field preferable in General Ledger, Fixed Assets
- Must be good in written and verbal communication
- knowledge of MS office - Excel, Word and PPT
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Quick learner and self motivated to take up new challenges
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time