Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as the Lab Digitalization Sepcialist, based in Dubai.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Lab Digitalization Specialist is responsible for Designing, Promoting and Supporting the Diagnostics IT Products
(Centralink, ADM, APM, AIN, ACM, Etc.) within MESA Region in conjunction with automation and lab workflow to ensure high-end solutions to our customer.
Also you are responsible for ensuring best automation performance by executing regular Automation lifecycle Healthchecks
- Lab Digitalization Specialist will be responsible for Designing, promoting, presenting all Diagnsotics IT Platforms in conjunction with this team, he also will establish configuration options for the customers to ensure the Proposed diagnostics IT solution meets all Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics and customer requirements.
- You will be resonsible for designing possible configurations and applying best practices rules to automate and improve the lab workflow leveraging the Diagnostics IT platforms
- You also, will be responsible for communicating and creating awareness to Our Sales Team, our customers our business partners about the capabilites and features of our Diagnostics IT Portfolio
- You will be responsible for building and updating comparison studies between Siemens Diagnostics IT and other competitors platforms.
- You will monitor the implementation and configuration of the Diagnostics IT platforms during the execution phase.
- Align with the Automation & Diagnostics IT Business Management on the sales opportunities and setting the priorities as per business needs.
- Create a post-Implementation activity that enables our solution lifecycle by producing a periodic Healthchecks and feedback to make a continuous improvement for our solution to increase our customer satisfaction.
- Engage during transition management phase to assist of applying change management with new siemens customers.
- Align with project management during the implementation plan of our TLA to facilitate the implementation process according to a predefined time schedule.
- Successful candidate will travel across the MESA Countries (up to 70%)
- Acts as primary Business management representitive on all Diagnstics IT installs.
- Responsible for collecting IT requirments from the customers and communicate to the Execution team and project manager
- Responsible for confirming that the installation and configurations meet the pre-collected customer requirments.
- Responsible for assisting sales with presale IT support including presentations
- Develops the Automation Informatics Specialists of the business partners that comprise the MESA Region.
- Creates a post-Implementation activity that enables our Automation and Diagnostics IT solution lifecycle by producing a periodic Health checks and feedback to make a continuous improvement for our solution to increase our customer satisfaction.
- Presents the healthcheck outcomes to internal and external customers and follow up the corrective actions
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Medical Technology, or Biomedical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of Healthcare/Laboratory industry experience in sales, consulting, or services
- Understanding workflow consulting, network solution architecture and system design
- Further, experience with one or more of the following technologies would be considered a plus: EHR/ EMR/ HIS, LIS, Middleware, HL7/ ASTM, Data Analytics, Healthcare consultation etc.
- Understanding of the High Availability and Microsoft Clustering Services technology.
- An Aptitude for Workflow and Process Analysis
- Familiar with healthcare domain integration standards (ASTM, HL7, ADT, etc.)
- Technical skills within product groups: including Microsoft Windows, SQL, Networking, and Security.
- Strong understanding in the clinical IT within hospital and laboratory environment.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications skills
- Strong Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Database Management).
- Understanding of the clinical lab’s workflow as well as the role of IT in improving processes (such as patient result verification, lab inventory management, process analytics, decision support)
- Possess excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers, advisory boards, and potential or existing business partners
- Very Good in English (Speaking, Writing and Reading), Arabic Language is a Plus
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time