- Design and specification of solutions for Industrial Wireless LAN / Wifi 6 applications
- Consulting and pre-sales support for Industrial Wireless LAN / Wifi 6, Security and Industrial network integration, based on Siemens products (SCALANCE / RUGGEDCOM)
- Network consulting for industries e.g. factory automation and process automation, transportation, infrastructure.
- Elaboration of specific solution concepts for applications within the focus markets, as well as new markets and applications
- Support of the worldwide sales team stages through application analysis and site surveys as well as recommendation of products suitable for proposed solution, etc.
- Training of internal and external partners
- Developing content for white papers and technical presentations
- Creating of references for valuable customer applications
- Support of selected key customers
- Working for a leader in Industrial Communication and with a truly innovative technology
- Phenomenal opportunity to grow (sophisticated training and certification program)
- Working in a friendly and helpful international team and office environment with a feel-good atmosphere
- Exciting and diverse challenges and possibility to travel
- Helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their products towards Digitalization
- University degree in Telecommunication, IT engineering and related field or secondary education with confirmed experience as wireless network engineer/consultant
- Experience with Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11) application, Switching, Routing and Security: Design, project configuration, device configuration and network management
- Demonstrable ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers
- Willingness to learn Automation Solutions, Industrial Wireless LAN applications, High Available Industrial Networks, Security standards and best practices for industrial application.
- English for daily business communication
- Willingness to travel (up to 15-20%)
- Professional wireless and network certifications (e.g. Siemens CPIN/CEIN IWLAN, CWNA, Cisco CCNA Wireless or other vendors)
- Experience with different network and security vendors (e.g. Siemens SCALANCE, HP Aruba etc.)
- Experience with PROFINET and Industrial Communication protocols and Industrial Network Implementations
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Industrial Control Systems
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card – for meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time