If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be a major contributor to keep track on the world-wide Rolling Stock and Rail Infrastructure installed base and maintaining it as a crucial input for our analysis.
- Further, you will gather competitive and customer information through e.g., order entry monitoring or press tracking.
- In addition, you will support our teams in developing the required documentation and presentations.
- Finally, you will also support the whole CS ST team with administrative topics.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are available to us for approx. 12 h/week.
- You bring commercial and technical know-how acquired through your studies.
- You are familiar with the most common IT programs, especially Microsoft Office tools.
- You have a very good command of English and German, a third language is an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time