Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We at Siemens are innovation drivers in digitalization. Our solutions craft the world around us and are already crafting the future today.
Real trendsetters in every language.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to coordinate their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They foster their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus crafting the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the vital support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert or leader.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
- Functional analysis of existing software
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
- Collaborating with multi-functional and globally located teams
- Driving creative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations.
- Prepares prototypes for internal review and brainstorming.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An engineering graduate with 7 - 10 years of experience in design and development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
- Programming language skills – Expert knowledge in C# .NET development.
- Advanced experience in Windows Desktop applications, WinForms, WPF.
- Software design and development – Competence in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Standard platforms - expertise in software development on and for the Windows platforms.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Debugging skills - ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- Hands-on experience in development and testing.
- Experienced in Agile\Scrum development process is helpful.
- Self-motivated, quick learner
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time