Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally. Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
For our software business unit part of Siemens Digital Industries division we are looking for a Services Program Manager for PLM, ALM, CAx, MOM, IIOT and PI software implementations to join our Professional Services organization reporting to the country Services Director. Our Business Unit manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract.
In particular, the candidate has to operate for multiple industry customers (Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Machinery, Consumer and Marine).
What will you do?
- Oversee project managers who coordinate teams to ensure that work is completed on time and within budget, to an high standard;
- Provide leadership to strategically support the project management team growth according with the corporate expectations and targets;
- Contribute to the best practices corporate definition and drive the deployment;
- Interact with customer C-levels and global organizations.
- Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or Economics disciplines
- Project management certification is a must
- 5+ years of experience as Services Program Manager in IT projects, preferably on PLM, MOM or ERP platforms
- 5+ years of experience in managing people with senior skills
- Track record of proven project & program successes - in corporate IT projects to large enterprises primarily in the manufacturing industries
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English (spoken and written)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated, assertive and calm, able to collaborate
- Comfortable with change, complexity and pressure in dynamic environments; good time management skills
- Able to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
- Available to frequent travels across Italy
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time