Job Tittle – Sr. Process Associate - Hire to Retire
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with
Change the future with us:
· Manage employee particulars in Fusion
· Experience in different products of employee data management.
· Sort and prioritize daily requests to process and deliver within the SLA
· Execute and monitor the complete process of employee management
· Working with Team Lead to drive improvement initiatives within the team
· Provide resolution for employee queries
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong knowledge on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
· Better team coordination
· Should be able to multi-task, managing both operations activities and special projectsStrong analytical and conceptual skills
· Ability to coordinate and complete tasks as per schedule.
· Analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time