Do you like to communicate in German and English? Do you want to develop your career in purchasing? Are you interested in international projects? Then we are looking for you!
At the Siemens Mobility Shared Services Center, we purchase material and services for our foreign branches, especially for Germany, with whom we are in daily contact. We work with orders, manage supplier data in our systems, prepare tenders and electronic auctions and support governance activities.
What will you do?
Your new field of responsibility is challenging, innovative and future oriented.
In Procurement & Logistics, we are responsible for the purchasing volume of Siemens Mobility worldwide. Our Functional Excellence (FE) team supports these activities by continuously questioning the status quo, improving the current ecosystem of processes and software together with cross-functional partners and developing new initiatives for the strategic advancement of the purchasing function. One of the main focuses of our unit is digitalisation within purchasing. In addition, FE provides a bridge between Siemens Mobility and the Siemens Corporate departments.
Your main responsibility will be the securing of the global Purchase-2-Pay framework for Siemens Mobility Procurement. In this role you will strongly contribute to the compliance of our purchasing processes.
The specific tasks are:
- Role Management, training, and support of the global network
- Preparation of CFO and CPO communication
- Continuous process improvement
- Alert remediation & escalation
- Maintenance and development of the P2P Dashboard
In addition to the P2P related tasks, you will be driving selected special projects.
For example, the maintenance and development of a Chatbot for the Mobility Procurement Community and the coordination and planning for our internal events.
What do we expect from you?
- Analytical thinking and a motivated approach characterize you
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration (or comparable)
- Relevant professional experience in Purchasing, Finance or Accounting
- Very good English level - German is an advantage
- You are confident in using MS Office and have an affinity for analysing and preparing data and processes
- You love to work in an intercultural environment and deal with different nationalities in an appreciative and open-minded way
- You are pragmatic and enjoy working in a team
- You have a sense for situation- and recipient-oriented communication
What do we offer to you?
With your new task in our team, you will be part of a diverse and innovative international community with the opportunity to meet the colleagues regularly in person in our office in Siemens Campus Erlangen, Germany.
Intensive Knowledge transfer will be provided, and a structured onboarding plan is prepared.
In addition, we offer:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Flexible working hours as you organize them
- Home office for a better work-life balance incl. lump sum of 100 CZK net/day
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all.
Click here to find out more: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? In Ostrava on Hornopolní Street.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English or German!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time