Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are the responsibilities?
• SAP Basis administration & monitoring for SAP ERP, BW/BI and HCM systems;
• Basic administration and configuration SAP Solution Documentation, Change Request and Release Management (ChaRM), Test Management and System Monitoring on Solution Manager 7.2;
• System integration and interface management, e. g RFC, ALE, EDI, SOA, SAP PI, SAP BTP;
• SAP User Access Management and SAP role maintenance;
• SAP system security (SSO, SNC, CERT Measure Plans, etc.);
• Project Management in the SAP Basic environment (SAP upgrades, release change, etc.);
• Server (Linux, Windows) and Database (Oracle, HANA) administration and scripting.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Certification in SAP Basis or relevant work experience;
• Experience working in international teams;
• Analytical thinking and problem solving, service ethic, excellent communication skills, intercultural awareness;
• English fluency (verbal and written) and German fluency a plus;
• Motivation and willingness to learn;
• Willingness to travel;
• System Administration (SAP NetWeaver ABAP, JAVA, Oracle, HANA, LINUX);
• Interface Management and Connectivity (RFC, ALE, EDI; BAPI, SAP BTP, SAP PI);
• Managing Webservices (SOAMANAGER, ICM, SICF, Enterprise Portal, SAP Fiori);
• Solution Manager (System- and Job-Monitoring, ChaRM, Root Cause Analysis, Test Management);
• SAP User maintenance and setup of Single Sign On;
• Authorization concepts and maintenance of SAP roles and authorizations;
• Managing SAP Cloud Solutions.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time