¡En SIEMENS estamos en busca de coordinador de ingeniería de manufactura, que quiera desarrollarse con nosotros!
¡En SIEMENS te estamos buscando!
Quality Manager Incomming
The Low Voltage Motor Applications Engineer will cover NEMA Motors.
Plans to manage the supplier quality function to ensure processes are consistent with strategies and vision. Develop and implement appropriate data driven reporting measurement systems, inclusive of, toolsets, key metrics, and business processes. Responsible for initiatives to minimize the cost of poor supplier quality and justify and improve resource allocation.
- · Establish, review, and maintain consistent global Supplier Quality processes and strategies. Create, maintain, review, and approve all Supplier Quality QMS documentation.
- · Responsible for supplier requirements flow down process, (inclusive of integration and optimization global Q-code system, compliance requirements, etc.).
- · Develop and manage supplier performance cost of quality reporting tools to monitor, identify suppliers needing performance improvement.
- · Responsible for development and management of key Supplier Quality processes, inclusive of; supplier auditing (including supplier audit scheduling ownership), supplier corrective action.
- · Assure and develop the supplier’s capability to deliver consistent quality products
- · Management and maintenance of strategic supplier relationships.
- · Experienced on several mechanical commodities and their normativity’s (such as Sheet Metals, Carbon Steel, Grey Cast, Casting Aluminum, among others)
- · Personnel Management / Quality Engineering Coordination (four heads).
- · Support in supplier audits on a cross functional team.
- · Evaluate and report Suppliers Performance to Business Unit.
- · Lead efforts for First article inspections (FAI’s) /PPAP
- · Support Risk Analysis / FMEA / Control Plan / APQP
- · Strong problem-solving skills A3, 4D, 8D
- • Performs periodic performance reviews, assure adequate staffing, and provide appropriate resources to support expected job performance.
- • Support tactical site SQE group when needed on supplier quality issues such as a line down, parts recall, escalations, audits, etc.
- • Participate in supplier development activities as key member with Materials group.
- • Participate in various supplier management processes (supplier additions, hold releases, etc.) as a key member with Materials group.
- · A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- · five years of related experience is required in Incoming.
- · An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
- · Detailed knowledge of ISO 9001
- · Software (SAP, Microsoft office, 3D CAD, continuous improvement tools)
- · 2-5 years of related manufacturing and motor experience is preferred.
- · Ability to lead work teams
- · Ability to generate analysis and business cases for new projects.
- · Excel: advanced
- · English: advanced
- · SAP knowledge
- · ERP- software en AutoCAD o diseño
- · SAP: control de materiales
Direct hiring and benefits above the law
Place: Planta La Tijera, Guadalajara, Jalisco
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time