Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Proposal Manager for Medium Voltage Switchgear to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan. You will be responsible for the whole bid phase, focusing on technical and economical stage, ensuring that products and systems offer is prepared on time and according to the Customer and Company’s requirements.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.
- Build project designs and develop the best configuration (technical and economical) according to customer requirement;
- Use specific project engineering software tools and costing, configurating medium voltage switchgear;
- Ability to manage all the customer requirements and work closely with the sales department during Technical and Commercial negotiations;
- Standardization of proven concept and solutions to replicate them as function packages;
- Coordinate proposal submittal with sales team. Track bid results and participate in negotiations and bid modifications when vital.
- Register bid results in Offers & Orders database. Compile statistics on bid performance, hit rate and market penetration.
- Participate in internal and/or external kickoff meetings as required to facilitate the smooth transfer of orders.
- Build relationships and cooperate with factories for strategic projects;
- Influence the main partners and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
What you need to bring with you
You should already have significant experience as Medium Voltage proposal, together with:
- Customer Focus: Ability to anticipate and understand customers’ needs, be adaptable and keep commitments
- Good organizational skills to respond to multiple inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Knowledge of electrical plants, in particular on medium voltage distribution network
- Educational background in Electrical Engineering ;
- General knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Available for business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Phenomenal teammate, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Ground breaking tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time