Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position coordinates the delivery of onsite and remote service activities from the initial demand creation through delivery and close-out. The right candidate will schedule and dispatch resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met for all services.
- Support, inform, prioritize, and coordinate activities and resources across branch offices and the Digital Service Center.
- Act as primary point of contact for service customers to ensure expectations are met.
- Handle incoming service requests via phone or email, resulting in a service work order and scheduled or dispatched personnel.
- Schedule resources to support standard service agreements.
- Handle decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material based on the nature of service calls, urgency, contractual obligation, and availability.
- Order and track parts and subcontractors in support of maintenance plans and service calls using the service platform.
- Evaluate time-and-material (T&M) service orders for completed costs and scope of work; process invoices in accordance with standard billing practices.
- Proactively follow up with customers after completion of service to ensure a high level of satisfaction with the quality of work.
- Provide guidance and support to lower-level coordinators.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Experience in customer service, call handling, and dispatching; 2+ years preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Fire Alarm, or Security systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems (e.g., SAP preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.