Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of Smart Building. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & PARTNER MANAGER
Change the future with us.
Our Digital Transformation & Partner Manager are the enabler of our customers. They do not wait; they are proactive. They ensure “Concept and Designs” are transform into actual deliverables for the business. Join our team that allows you to work on innovative solutions and provide an environment that allow you to make use of your expertise and experience, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground-breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Work life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
· Competitive total rewards package and flexi benefits
· Employee Share Options
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
· Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
· Diversity and inclusivity focused
What will you do?
The Digital Enterprise Business is part of Regional Solution and Service business unit of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Digital Transformation & Partner Manager to consult, project support and partner management in APAC region. You will engage early to provide guidance and value to customer on Smart Buildings digital transformation journey, review project execution complying to customer deliverables and manage an evolving partner ecosystem. If you are in search of high-growth tech exposure and would enjoy working as the face of a brand through high performing project execution — this role is for you!
By joining Siemens, you will become part of the global team with world-class brand and reputation. We are looking for passionate and highly motivated you to bring the best to our customers and earn their trust together.
You will be responsible for the region in collaboration with the Digital Sales leads, delivery teams and regional HQ for delivering digital projects.
- Apply Design Thinking approach to conduct early customer conversation, co-creation/ideation workshops and user reviews
- Align Requirements with customer Digital transformation vision and guidelines
- Identify gaps and align with customer team on adoption strategy based on the requirement priorities
- Convert requirements into valid Actionable Use cases with clear definitions of value addition to different stake holders
- Establish High level system requirements to enable identified Use cases and Experiences
- Establish System level interface/integration requirements for information exchange
- Establish User interface platforms to deliver the Experiences and content for Users
- Submit and present the above findings to customer for approvals
- Managed and continued identification of existing solutions partner ecosystem and alternate partners
- To work with Services consultants and Designers to establish customers requirements
- Detailed review of all available and relevant documents and identifications of risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to improve operational processes & experience through partnerships with stakeholders
- Sharing feedback from clients and partners, offering insights and contribute to delivering best-in-class service & customer satisfaction
- Any extensions or interface requirements from MEP/ELV system need to be Coordinated closely with the relevant action owners during the Design Stage
What will you need to succeed?
Required Education, Knowledge/Skills, and Experience
- Strong degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Business Information Technology
- 5+ years experience of consulting experience
- 5+ years experience of partner management
- 5+ years’ experience in running requirements gathering workshops and functional/user testing workshops with the end customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills with experienced in large global matrix organizations and know how to collaborate effectively across diverse teams, cultures, and time zones
- A good understanding of BRS, HLD, LLD, FAT, UAT and H2O processes for software delivery
- A good hands-on experience in software, integration, implementation, testing and hand over to service
- Hands on experience in Agile and Waterfall methods of project delivery
- Experience in IT/OT systems integration and delivery
- Positive individuals with a can-do attitude
- Organized, attention to detail and adaptable
- You will face new challenges daily, and we are looking for someone with the drive to work through and adapt to changes
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Able to travel regionally and internationally
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time