Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
You are part of Digitalization Enablement Center. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to software quality assurance. This role will leverage your diverse software testing and quality assurance skills including manual and automation testing.
What will you do if join us?
- Understand requirements and agree on acceptance criterion, document test strategy (functional and non-functional strategy)
- Create testing plan, testing cases to support product validation
- Execute SIT testing and UAT testing to ensure product quality and functionality can meet customer requirements.
- Monitor, track and report on testing activities and bug lists for all projects.
- Run function, customer scenario, stress, performance and scalability testing, etc.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Collaborate with product, R&D and delivery team to provide timely solution for troubleshooting
Who are we looking for?
- Around 5 years of professional experience in software testing domain
- Experience in Web, mobile app and API manual and automation testing.
- Familiar with software test life cycle, skilled in defect management tools, strong BUG analysis and judgment ability.
- Familiar with basic test methods and theories, such as boundary division, white box testing, black box testing, etc.
- Familiar with selenium or other popular automation testing frameworks, and practical project experience, able to develop test tools and write test scripts.
- Familiar with Linux system, SQL, Restful API,JSON.
- Collaborate and communicate constructively in a friendly work environment.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Pls find more information at
Siemens official website:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time