Key Account Manager - Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
As a Key Account Manager, You will be responsible for the development and implementation of relation/business plans for existing & new accounts, You will handle these accounts daily acting as a professional interface between the accounts and Siemens.
We believe that you permanently live in the KSA and are based in Riyadh and are fluent in Arabic and English.
To Do as a KAM:
- Identify main market accounts.
- Identify short and mid-term opportunities.
- Ensure all opportunities are passed on to the correct Siemens internal Business Unit and the opportunity is entered into the Siemens’ Sales tool
- Present, push, discuss Siemens’ product and solution portfolios to customers (end customer / EPCs / Consultants) as requested / directed by the BU sales.
- Be the face of Siemens Industrial and handle all day-to-day incoming issues for Siemens Industrial, which are not handled by the local Accounts support.
- Handle all incoming customer enquiries; mobile, fixed line, fax, email or otherwise. Ensure the enquiry is forwarded on to the correct BU and is handled by the BU accordingly.
- Investigate applications or potential projects as requested / directed by the BU sales.
- Take a pro-active approach in identifying possible market applications or opportunities that Siemens is not yet addressing.
- Make recommendations for further strategic development
• Develop clear business plans for the selected accounts.
• Work closely together with the team; to develop the relation & opportunities pipeline and close projects.
• Prepare sales reports with new and existing projects
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are inspired by success and have the ability to take the initiative.
We'd love to hear that you have/are…
• Fluent communication and writing skills in Arabic & English
• Experienced relationship/salesperson,
• Familiarity with Security, BMS & IOT solutions .
• Degree educated or equivalent.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time