Country Credit Manager
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is growing fast and faces exciting opportunities. We are looking for a Country Credit Manager to support our business in Finland. The work location will be Espoo, Finland.
Would you like to work in a dynamic work atmosphere and an organizational culture based on trust, responsibility, and respect. Opportunity to work with modern, flexible, and customized financing solutions, products, and services in the fields of electrification, automation, and digitalization. In this role you will be a core part of our exiting journey and work in a function with strong team spirit.
You will lead a team with three Credit Analysts as direct report and be responsible for Underwriting in Finland. In your capacity you will be part of the management team in Finland and report to the head of Transaction & Portfolio Management (TPM) in the Nordics.
Areas of responsibility
* Lead the management of the workflow and resourcing of the Finnish underwriting team.
* Make and facilitate decisions in response to credit requests concerning customers, vendors, equipment suppliers, and other counterparties.
* Performance reviews of obligors and introducers, active portfolio monitoring of rating mix, industry concentration risks and operational risks.
* Lead the optimization of processes and support in development of digital solutions including auto decision.
* Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
* Actively develop and implement solutions which positively impact the team's performance.
* Drive a Continuous Improvement culture to deliver efficiency, whilst improving quality and flexibility of customer service.
* Active representative for Credit / Risk in the Finnish Management Team.
* Understand and comply with external and internal policies, processes, guidelines, and authorities.
* Support with external customer and vendor meetings
* Support with Nordic initiatives when requested by head of TPM Nordics
Expectations of the candidate
* You have good knowledge of Finnish and you are proficient in spoken and written English.
* You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Credit / Risk function in asset finance.
* You have proven leadership capabilities, and you have a passion to motivate and support direct reports.
* You have excellent interpersonal / communication and negotiating skills.
* Do not hesitate! Apply today via Siemens website and no later than October 8th. The role is a full-time, permanent job based in Espoo. For questions about the role please contact recruitment manager John Kenning (+46 8 7307431).
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) – the financing arm of Siemens – provides business-to-business financial solutions. A unique combination of financial expertise, risk management and industry know-how enable SFS to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, SFS facilitates growth, creates value, enhances competitiveness, and helps customers access new technologies. SFS supports investments with equipment financing and leasing. Siemens Financial Services has 220 employees in the Nordics with offices in Stockholm, Umeå, Göteborg, Malmö, Helsinki and Oslo. www.siemens.com/finance.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services AB, sivuliike Suomessa
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time