- Responsible for software coding, testing and technical documentation
- Healthcare IT product engineering and IT solution design
- Communication with customer and define system specifications
- Writing technical documentation in design and development phase
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Machine learning applications development
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, Java, Python etc.), in various frameworks (Spring, Angular etc.)
- DICOM communication protocols, HL7 2.0/3.0 and FHIR standard knowledge required
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and test-driven development
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Excellent diagnostic and Problem-solving abilities
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time