This role needs to lead a HSC team and follows the global HSC strategy to deliver world-class Problem Management service to Siemens Healthineers regional units and business partners worldwide. The major responsibilities of this role are: team management, problem management.
Mission/ Position Headline:
Leading a HSC (Headquarter Support Center) team and following the global HSC strategy to
deliver world-class Problem Management service to Siemens Healthineers regional units
and business partners worldwide.
Areas of Responsibilties:
• Manage a HSC team, including resource planning, people recruiting, performance
evaluating and people developing, etc.
• Analysis and correction of very complex service problems worldwide.
• On-site visits to the customer with particularly difficult problems/customer situations
that require a high degree of competence.
• Describe and methodically present problems to be able to make knowledge about
known problems in Problem Management available to Incident Management.
• Provide up-to-date and comprehensive information about critical customer situations
worldwide to national and international MED Management.
• Provide technical support for the introduction of new products to the world.
• Other tasks assigned by superiors.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time